Jump to navigation
Community and School Garden Program Goals
- Enable Tucson teachers and community members to develop and sustain gardens and use them as experiential learning sites.
- Connect all students to their communities and the culture and politics of food.
- Provide all students with opportunities to develop collaborative decision-making and self-determination.
- Encourage a dedication to the environment and social justice.
- Support the development of a regional food system that is just and equitable.