UA Workshop Course
- Training trains university students through classroom and community engaged learning in low-income schools
- Connects natural and social science researchers and artists with teachers and students in their classrooms and trains them to use the garden as a site for learning the scientific method, the formal principles of discovery and the practices of artistic creativity.
- Providing consultation, teacher training and infrastructure support to schools outside of the UA intern network
- Instructing teachers through professional learning community monthly workshops and conferences, including monthly Green Academy workshops
- Provides tuition for low-income high school students active in their school garden to experience a class on the University of Arizona campus;